Tags: Evaluation, Facilitation, Measurement, Strategic Planning, Tool Development, Training, You Get What You Measure
Client Name: Yellow Wood Associates
Resource Type: Video
Author Org: Yellow Wood Associates
Author: Yellow Wood Associates Staff
This video describes You Get What You Measure®, Yellow Wood's trademarked approach to strategic planning that incorporates measurement and can be used as a framework for evaluation. The video also shares information about how Yellow Wood developed You Get What You Measure®.
- National Good Food Network Webinar, "Want to Get Results? You Get What You Measure!"
- Illinois Institute for Rural Affairs, 25th Annual Rural Community and Economic Development Conference Sessions
- Measurement Workshop, Raleigh, NC, March 2014
- Measurement Workshop, Ithaca, NY, May 2014
- Measurement Workshop, Baltimore, MD, May 2014
- Measurement Workshop, Portland, Maine, November 2012
- Measurement Workshop, Montpelier, Vermont, April 2012
- Nonprofit and Community Measurement and Training Workshop, Rutland Vermont, December 2009
- Measurement Workshop, Washington DC, March 2010
- Measurement Workshop, Saratoga Springs, New York, October 2013